Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why??

Why am I here, blogging? And why now? After all, I'm on my way to celebrating my 40th year of existence as well as 18 incredible years of being a wife and to top it off, 16 years of being a mother! So, again, why here and why now? I have long enjoyed writing - in a journal, that is - and I figured why not share with others what has come to me with age and experience. I don't profess to know everything. As a matter of fact, that is far from the truth. However, since everyone has a different set of life experiences, I figured my objective with this blog would be to reach out and even gain some insight from others who are mothers and wives. I feel that sharing life experiences with others can be therapeutic and that others ,as well as myself, begin to realize more and more that they are not alone and with that they gain a feeling of connection and maybe even some understanding, some insight.

So my journey here, begins now.

My journey, in and of itself, began almost 40 years ago. I slipped into mortality with a good 'ole scream, declaring myself born and among the living. Little did my parents know, they had a journey ahead with this unsuspecting little 6 lb 1 oz full head of hair daughter - their first daughter and 3rd child.

So let's begin...together.

No comments:

Post a Comment