In my heart, although we have 5 incredible children, I feel like we are to bring more children into our home by way of adoption. It is a feeling deep in my heart that I cannot deny. It is not some fantasy, it is not a game. It is real. I believe we are to bring more children into our home, bottom line. To me, that is EXCITING! Not crazy. Not fueled by a woman who thrives on chaos. That's not us. We love our children and they know it. They know their mom and dad adore, respect, admire, love, support and encourage each other. I believe that to be a wonderful gift to our children - a mom and dad who are committed to each other and their children.
It makes me so excited to even think of more children to raise in love and happiness, to educate through learning and music, to encourage productive lives, to foster kindness and work ethic! Oh it just gets me all jittery!! Haha!
Somehow, someway, it will happen. I know that.
We are currently working with an agency but who knows, maybe things will happen through this blog or through some other miraculous way. I am a believer in miracles! I know our little boy, Nicholas (pictured above with his daddy and me), who we adopted, is a miracle baby for us. And I believe that the Lord works in mysterious and miraculous ways!
I love this journey of motherhood. Being a mother is a privilege. Children are a gift. I know this to be true.
No comments:
Post a Comment